[Wxruby-users] Wx::Grid Questions ...

Zach Dennis zdennis at mktec.com
Fri Nov 19 22:24:23 EST 2004

I tested in on my linux box. Everything appears to be working just fine.

If you need access to a linux box I can get you ssh access to a debian
box, you can have your pick at window managers from TWM, FVWM or IceWM
and choose between desktop managers Ice, Gnome or KDE, and vnc or xport
forward in. Just let me know if you need access, and I'll get you the
account.

Zach