[wxruby-development] Webkit?

Alex Fenton alex at pressure.to
Mon Dec 7 11:22:53 EST 2009

Alex MacCaw wrote:
> Are there any plans to hook up wxruby to webkit (there are already wx
> bindings to webkit).
> Or anybody want to team up with me to do it?

Interested, but no fixed plans at the moment. I did have building the
Webkit bindings to Wx on OS X about six months, but I couldn't get to
the end of the compile of Webkit and WxWebkit, let alone trying a ruby
wrapper.

Actually doing the Ruby wrapper may not be so hard. I'm happy to advise
on how SWIG etc works within wxRuby - and help with problems - but I'm
not able to offer much time to actually doing development on Webkit binding.

Have you also seen:
http://www.kirix.com/labs/wxwebconnect.html