[wxruby-development] 1.9.3 release, rakefile
mario at ruby-im.net
Wed Jan 9 03:41:34 EST 2008
I have just checked in the fixes to correct the naming problems of methods,
as well as cleared previous tabs that I mistakenly placed in the
rakeunixish.rb. I borrowed code from active_support, to correctly
un_camelize() the method definitions in wxRuby. Now should be able to
properly convert SetHGap, SetVGap, GetHGap, GetVGap, as well as
PositionToXY, etc, etc. For some reason, AUI demo crashes on me with a
segfault, but I tested my wxRIDE against the build, and it works just fine.
Other then that, everything looks like it's working once more with the
demos. If you two could also test these changes on your systems, ensure
that there are no problems?
On 1/8/08, Mario Steele <mario at ruby-im.net> wrote:
> Hey Alex,
> Me and Sean have it figured out as to why it's not finding the "certian"
> methods, and are working on the solution now. Should have something posted
> within the next hour or so for the fix for this problem.
> Mario Steele
> On 1/8/08, Sean Long <sean.m.long at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Jan 8, 2008 2:05 PM, Mario Steele <mario at ruby-im.net> wrote:
> > > I have found the problems when there is a case of it being a dynamic
> > > linking, instead of a static linking, and I am committing the changes
> > to
> > > SVN.
> > I just looked at the checkin and noticed in the:
> > if $dynamic_build
> > you have wx_gtk specified, the rakeunixish.rb file is also used by
> > rakemacosx.rb and I think this change will prevent dynamic builds
> > working on OS X.
> > Sean
> > _______________________________________________
> > wxruby-development mailing list
> > wxruby-development at rubyforge.org
> > http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/wxruby-development
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the wxruby-development