[Wxruby-development] Bug in TextCtrl constructor

Alex Fenton alex at pressure.to
Thu Mar 22 05:24:24 EDT 2007

Philip Schalm wrote:
> Howdy,
> That example was just supposed to be a smallest case - it exhibits the
> same behaviour while using the `add` method in Wx::Sugar:

Sorry for the trouble, Philip, I should have thought of this before -
it's a bug in the current release of WxSugar that's fixed in SVN. I
couldn't release the fix until the new version of WxRuby2 was out that
included the DEFAULT_VALIDATOR constant.

I'll put out WxSugar 0.1.14 shortly which should resolve things I hope.