[Wtr-general] Remembering the read page

Jirka Machotka jirmac2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 07:57:33 EST 2005

  this is the second issue I have observed:
  when I run my test repeatedly, it seems that WATIR remembers the contents of the page. E.g. I login to my mail account - for the first time I need to enter my login ID/password, but for the second time I can get in with no login/pswd whatsoever. And this behaves like this [b]unless I log out[/b] (manually, or click on the log out button).
  It's fine by me, but it does behave differently than the browser. What am I missing here?
  Thanks, Jirka