[Wtr-general] Attaching to an embedded browser

Anna Tuisheva atuisheva at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 17:27:18 EDT 2005

Mark, I did not have exactly your problem, but you may want to look at
winClicker.rb and its getWindowHandle() method. After you get a
handle, you can use something like clickWindowsButton_hwnd() from the
same lib to click buttons in it or other methods.
This is just a thought. I'm investigating how I can use winClicker
with some of windows in my app, and I don't have much experience with
it (yet ;-))

Anna.