[Wtr-development] Install Watir

Jarmo jarmo.p at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 15:01:32 EDT 2011


Same from me - simplified installation instructions on watir.com and maybe
link to your book for detailed instructions or something like that.

Jarmo

On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 12:21 PM, Alister Scott <alister.scott at gmail.com>wrote:

> A good idea.
> I like simple install directions on watir.com, detailed instructions in
> your book.
>
> Cheers
>
> Alister Scott
> Brisbane, Australia
>
> On 19/09/2011, at 7:15 PM, Željko Filipin <zeljko.filipin at wa-research.ch>
> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I have been working a lot lately, trying to create instructions how to
> install Watir on all relevant platforms. In short, the result is here:
>
> <http://zeljkofilipin.com/watir-book-0-7-free-version/>
> http://zeljkofilipin.com/watir-book-0-7-free-version/
>
> I was thinking about cleaning up other Watir installation instructions:
>
> <http://watir.com/installation/>http://watir.com/installation/
>  <http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Quick+Start>
> http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Quick+Start
>  <http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Tutorial>
> http://wiki.openqa.org/display/WTR/Tutorial
>
> My plan is to clean up  <http://watir.com/installation>
> watir.com/installation and to delete installation pages from the wiki, and
> point the people to my github pages for detailed installation instructions:
>
>
> <https://github.com/zeljkofilipin/watirbook/blob/master/installation/windows.md>
> https://github.com/zeljkofilipin/watirbook/blob/master/installation/windows.md
> <https://github.com/zeljkofilipin/watirbook/blob/master/installation/mac.md>
> https://github.com/zeljkofilipin/watirbook/blob/master/installation/mac.md
> <https://github.com/zeljkofilipin/watirbook/blob/master/installation/ubuntu.md>
> https://github.com/zeljkofilipin/watirbook/blob/master/installation/ubuntu.md
>
> What do you think?
>
> Željko
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wtr-development mailing list
> Wtr-development at rubyforge.org
> http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/wtr-development
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wtr-development mailing list
> Wtr-development at rubyforge.org
> http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/wtr-development
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/wtr-development/attachments/20110919/16c82279/attachment.html>


More information about the Wtr-development mailing list