[Wtr-development] [wtr-general] Watir 1.6.6.rc1 is out!

Bret Pettichord bret at pettichord.com
Tue Sep 28 18:52:15 EDT 2010

Jarmo,

Since we are no longer running CI, let's not worry about the code supporting
it.

In reality we will probably get better test coverage with your plan to make
the unit tests work from the gems than we were from CI.

Please go forward with your plan. For some strange reason, our users really
like to be able to run the tests for themselves. Don't they trust us?

Thanks for your work on this.

Bret

Bret Pettichord
Lead Developer, Watir, www.watir.com