[Wtr-development] A solution for JavaScript dialogs in Watir

Jarmo jarmo.p at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 01:44:05 EDT 2010

Jari did something like that in watir-webdriver some time ago with an
extension: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3652582/alert-box-in-waitr-webdriver/3662741#3662741

I don't see any reason why not implement something similar or even the
exactly same thing into Watir also.

Also, you might not to return always "true" for confirm :)

Jarmo