[Wtr-development] Watir 1.6.7 final released

Bret Pettichord bret at pettichord.com
Thu Oct 28 11:44:07 EDT 2010

That's a good idea. The hardest part will be finding a good name for the
gem. Watir-popups is a horrible name for it.

If you can get consensus around a good name for this gem, I will volunteer
to extract the code to it.

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 6:47 AM, Željko Filipin <
zeljko.filipin at wa-research.ch> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 4:16 PM, Charley Baker <charley.baker at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > I think the only thing holding back from fully recommending
> > the latest of these is showModalDialog
> And if we removed popup support from Watir and created new gem?
> Watir-popups? That does not fix the problem, but it lets people that do not
> need popup support to use newer versions of Ruby.
> Željko

Bret Pettichord
Lead Developer, Watir, www.watir.com

Blog, www.io.com/~wazmo/blog