[Wtr-development] Watir 1.6.7 final released

Jarmo jarmo.p at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 15:08:49 EDT 2010

Well, you're gonna extract that logic into method anyway hopefully so
i don't see any problems.

Bret, i just reviewed your code and noticed 3 things in addition to
the method name itself:
1) why did you create separate file called origin.rb for that?
couldn't you use options.rb in similar way as it's used for :speed
now?

2) usage of global variable $ORIGIN... i'd not recommend using global
variables at all, there's too many in tests already... could use
Watir.orgin instead

3) let's not change tests at all, but just create some new test for
specifically testing that Watir.origin (or whatever it's called) works
as expected. All other index-based tests could stay as they are and
work with default indexing (so, 1 for now). I don't see much of a
point in modifying all tests to subtract or add 1. What do you think?

Jarmo