[Wtr-development] Watir 1.6.7 final released

Jarmo jarmo.p at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 12:00:49 EDT 2010

What's wrong with the very non-obscure boolean as i suggested before?

If i'd be a newcomer and come to Watir then all those
"indexing_origin", "origin", "base_index" wouldn't make sense to me.
Jari's "index_offset" would be least obscure if i'd stumble it in the
code.

I'd remove the "use" from my recommendation and put it like
Watir.zero_based_indexing = true

I don't personally think that using "0" and "1" makes more sense,
especially for the people who don't know the problem of 1-based
indexing itself. Why not make the name and usage of the method
self-explanatory?

Jarmo