[Wtr-development] Watir 1.6.7 final released

Bret Pettichord bret at pettichord.com
Wed Oct 27 10:53:29 EDT 2010

I think that it is easier to understand if the values are 0 and 1, than true
and false. I'm happy to put a guard on it to prevent it from being set to
other values.

Is this easier to understand?

  Watir.indexing_origin = 0

I'm also finding the ability to use Watir.origin in the tests to be quite
handy and suspect that I'll use the same technique in our test suite as we
prepare to convert, which will not be trivial. This really begs to be noun.
And Watir.index_base seems to me to be even more obscure. But maybe that's
just me?

Bret