[Wtr-development] Watir 1.6.7 final released

Jarmo jarmo.p at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 05:17:03 EDT 2010

One of the goals for next version could be the removal of
activesupport dependency. Charley, you started with it, can you finish
that task?

Currently, when people want to use ActiveRecord 3.x with Watir tests
then they can't
(http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.ruby/browse_thread/thread/77180dd0f5c58906?hl=en)

Jarmo

>>> (http://github.com/bret/watir) and send us a pull request with the