[Wtr-development] Watir 1.6.7 final released

Charley Baker charley.baker at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 17:11:39 EDT 2010

Agreed, we can do it better, the rolling releases and getting those
going has been a priority just to make sure we can step it up a bit.
After so much inactivity, I feel comfortable with the overall workflow
again.

  Let's prioritize JIRA issues and move them into this next release.
If anyone would like to step up and help out, feel free to let me
know. Obviously you're welcome to make pull requests, and edit JIRA at
will. We should have a better idea of what's going in the next release
in the next day or two.

Cheers,

Charley Baker
Lead Developer, Watir, http://watir.com