[Wtr-development] automatic waiting?

brett sykes brettcsykes at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 14:50:48 EDT 2010

What Charley is describing (wrapped elements with timed out waits ...)
sounds basically like what I've currently built. But, I think after reading
this thread, I'm going to remove that functionality and just go back to
explicitly setting wait_until for DOM elements inside my page objects
instead of having my code magically take care of it. I'm starting to think
that it probably just reads better. More importantly, what I did want to
say, is that as an end user of the WATIR API, I did find the suggestions for
element#appears? / element#disappears? really interesting.