[Wtr-development] automatic waiting?

Jarmo jarmo.p at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 16:53:14 EDT 2010

I wouldn't want to agree that it is overcomplicated by just using
wait_until (or in 1.6.7 those other convenience methods), but it is
just a nuisance and causes troubles here and there (oh damn, i forgot
to put one wait here and now it's failing intermittently). It would be
great to minimize these places (with the cost of making API a really
little-tiny bit more complicated). The real question is if we're
willing to pay that small price. I would be :)

Jarmo