[Wtr-development] AWTA workshop in Austin

Alister Scott alister.scott at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 05:18:55 EDT 2010

I would love to attend and can help organize.

Alister Scott
Brisbane, Australia
Watir Wiki Master: http://watir.com
Blog: http://watirmelon.com
Google: http://www.google.com/profiles/alister.scott
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/alisterscott

On 12/10/2010, at 11:46 AM, Bret Pettichord <bret at pettichord.com> wrote:

Every couple of years, I've been holding a 3-day workshop in Austin called

We are discussing whether to hold another such event, sometime early next

I'd be particularly keen to hold the event if I were able to attract several
of the active Watir contributors.

There is no cost to attend the event for people traveling from overseas,
except for your travel/room etc (which can be considerable).

Could you please let me know if this is something you might be able to

Bret Pettichord
Lead Developer, Watir, www.watir.com

Blog, www.io.com/~wazmo/blog
Twitter, www.twitter.com/bpettichord