[Wtr-development] about rdoc

Alister Scott alister.scott at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 03:04:01 EDT 2010

As we seem to all agree on rdoc.info/rubydoc.info, I have updated
watir.com/documentation to point to:
http://rdoc.info/gems/watir/1.6.6/frames

The frames part on the end makes a nice table of contents and scrollable
bit.

Cheers,

Alister Scott
Brisbane, Australia
Watir Web Master: http://watir.com
Blog: http://watirmelon.com
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/alisterscott

"There are two ways to get enough: One is to continue to accumulate more and
more. The other is to desire less." *~ G. K. Chesterton*