[Wtr-development] AWTA workshop in Austin

Bret Pettichord bret at pettichord.com
Mon Oct 11 21:41:44 EDT 2010

Every couple of years, I've been holding a 3-day workshop in Austin called

We are discussing whether to hold another such event, sometime early next

I'd be particularly keen to hold the event if I were able to attract several
of the active Watir contributors.

There is no cost to attend the event for people traveling from overseas,
except for your travel/room etc (which can be considerable).

Could you please let me know if this is something you might be able to

Bret Pettichord
Lead Developer, Watir, www.watir.com

Blog, www.io.com/~wazmo/blog
Twitter, www.twitter.com/bpettichord