[Wtr-development] recent merges and CHANGES

Jarmo jarmo.p at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 15:15:10 EDT 2010

Or we (and you) can add those CHANGES also. It's not that hard if
you've reviewed the commits anyway and everything should not end up in
CHANGES anyway (i mean, who cares that CVS revisions have been removed
from the files, for example) so i think that it's not that good idea
to force it or anything. Just saying that it's easier to keep it up to
date right now than start filling in the gaps later.

Jarmo