[Wtr-development] FireWatir

Simon Stewart simon.m.stewart at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 08:28:57 EDT 2010

This is the best place:

http://code.google.com/p/selenium/issues/list

If you mention that it's needed for better watir compatibility, then
that really helps us when it comes to prioritizing issues.

BTW, if anyone's interested in contributing to help narrow the gap
between what's expected and what actually happens, I'll be happy to
work with you to get the commit bit. As would Jari, I'm sure.

Simon