[Wtr-development] Watir 1.6.6 final released

Aliaksandr Ikhelis alex.ikhelis at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 16:30:04 EDT 2010

Hi guys,

Thanks a lot for the new version of Watir!
Sorry for looping into this thread. I believe many users wil have similar
questions.

1. Is installation instructions page (with all the recommended ruby/rubygems
versions) is up-to-date? http://watir.com/installation/
This have always been a bit tricky to get one's test environment to set up
properly.
2. Is current watir-webdriver integration stable enough for usage? What is
recommended for cross-browser testing with watir: watir for IE and FF, or
watir-webdriver?

Thank you,
Aliaksandr Ikhelis