[Wtr-development] README file to github!?

Jarmo jarmo.p at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 14:41:14 EDT 2010

That's just not true. It might be the case at the moment, but i have a
plan to fix that. In my mind there should be still 1 README on github
and when gems are being made then that same README should be copied
into 3 gems. So every gem would have the same README. I don't see much
of a point of having different readme-s though since the API should be
same anyway (i know it currently isn't 100%, but that shouldn't be in
the readme anyway).

As you can see then currently on the github isn't any VERSION or
CHANGES in commonwatir, watir or firewatir directory, but they're
still there when you install gems. Same plan goes to README.

Jarmo