[Wtr-development] README file to github!?

marekj marekj.com at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 12:02:38 EDT 2010

Hi Guys,
Sorry for not being engaged over the last few months, I had to move
family from Dallas to Austin and have kids start new schools and so on
so not much time for fun.

Please take a look here.
http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/wtr-development/2010-June/001863.html
the repo is here
http://github.com/marekj/watir/tree/rdocfix
the rdoc out of this repo is here
http://wtr.rubyforge.org/rdoc/1.6.5/

The main objective of this fix was to fix rdoc generation, make Readme
files presentable
and also make yardoc output.

I see that some of this didn't make it to the main watir.
Can you still use some of the fixes I made?

marekj

http://rubytester.com