[Wtr-development] README file to github!?

marekj marekj.com at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 12:02:38 EDT 2010

Hi Guys,
Sorry for not being engaged over the last few months, I had to move
family from Dallas to Austin and have kids start new schools and so on
so not much time for fun.

Please take a look here.
the repo is here
the rdoc out of this repo is here

The main objective of this fix was to fix rdoc generation, make Readme
files presentable
and also make yardoc output.

I see that some of this didn't make it to the main watir.
Can you still use some of the fixes I made?