[Wtr-development] watir.com/installation comments

Alister Scott alister.scott at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 07:34:16 EDT 2010

I agree!
Thanks.
I might update the site to let people know not to ask questions, else
disable commenting on certain pages?

Cheers,

Alister Scott
Brisbane, Australia
Watir Web Master: http://watir.com
Blog: http://watirmelon.com
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/alisterscott

"There are two ways to get enough: One is to continue to accumulate more and
more. The other is to desire less." *~ G. K. Chesterton*