[Wtr-development] Donations

marekj marekj.com at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 20:35:54 EST 2010

Hi, I am resurecting this old thread becuase I donated $50 in October
09 as frontfoot inc (my old consulting company)
I am curious if there were any other donations in 2009.

I also donated a bit for 2010 using pledgie.
http://pledgie.com/campaigns/2982

Should we have donation drive
And if there were donations maybe we can display them somewhere as a
nice gesture so that future donors know their donation can be
recognized in a community. Maybe this can help others donate.

thoughts?

marekj

Watirloo: Semantic Page Objects in UseCases
http://github.com/marekj/watirloo/
Support Watir Project http://pledgie.com/campaigns/2982