[Win32utils-devel] win32-taskscheduler and task events

Daniel Berger djberg96 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 00:22:20 UTC 2014

Hi,

I was looking at this old issue:

https://rubyforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=27973&group_id=85&atid=411

I was trying to implement it in the ole branch simply by adding the values
to the case statement around line 634 in taskscheduler.rb, but it doesn't
seem to work right. It doesn't fail, it just sets the modification trigger
type instead of what I expect.

I guess the first thing that confuses me is why our values are one greater
than the TASK_TRIGGER_TYPE enumeration. The second thing I don't understand
is why the values for TASK_EVENT_TRIGGER_ON_IDLE,
TASK_EVENT_TRIGGER_AT_SYSTEM_START and TASK_EVENT_TRIGGER_AT_LOGON don't
work properly. Is it possible to support those?