[Win32utils-devel] RubyForge shutdown

Daniel Berger djberg96 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 21:49:37 UTC 2014

It appears that RubyForge will be shutting down on May 15th, and with it,
this mailing list.

This is a sad day for me, as I've been using RF since it's earliest days,
but github has pretty much killed RF, and most people have moved over there

I'll see about getting a single mailing list archive made - I definitely
want to preserve the history for future googlers, including myself.

In the meantime, I've created a new google group called
"ruby-win32utils-devel", and sent invites to the current subscribers.
Apologies in advance if I've missed anyone.

In the future, please do not send any more emails to this mailing list.
Instead, please subscribe and post on the google forum.