[Win32utils-devel] win32-taskscheduler ole branch

Heesob Park phasis at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 02:10:17 UTC 2013

Hi,

2013/9/6 Daniel Berger <djberg96 at gmail.com>:
> Great, thanks!
>
> I have a couple questions and/or requests.
>
> First, is it possible to implement application_name=. I tried to do it, but
> it didn't work. Also, it seems that "cmd" is now the default
> application_name. Is that correct?

I committed application_name= implementation.
"cmd" is the default application_name by the line
act.Path = 'cmd'
I have no idea what is the correct default application_name.

> I also noticed that you changed the creator method test to return an empty
> string. Why doesn't it return my userid?

The creator is empty string by the line
taskDefinition.RegistrationInfo.Author  = ''

> Lastly, is there any need for a save method? It doesn't appear to be needed
> any more, though I thought about making it an alias for activate (where it
> activates itself). Is that a good idea or not?

I think save method is only needed for compatibility.
For me, making save an alias for activate is not a good idea.