[Win32utils-devel] win32-taskscheduler ole branch

Daniel Berger djberg96 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 15:47:54 UTC 2013

Great, thanks!

I have a couple questions and/or requests.

First, is it possible to implement application_name=. I tried to do it, but
it didn't work. Also, it seems that "cmd" is now the default
application_name. Is that correct?

I also noticed that you changed the creator method test to return an empty
string. Why doesn't it return my userid?

Lastly, is there any need for a save method? It doesn't appear to be needed
any more, though I thought about making it an alias for activate (where it
activates itself). Is that a good idea or not?