[Win32utils-devel] File.realpath

Daniel Berger djberg96 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 14:31:58 UTC 2013

> > You shouldn't be getting the "rake aborted!" though. If you fix that test
> > and run them again do you still see that?
> >
> It seems that "rake aborted!" means there is at least one failure.
> I'm not sure it is a bug of feature, a simple test with
> "assert_equal(1,2)" produce "rake aborted!"

I'm seeing it every other run, even without test failures:

C:\Users\djberge\Repositories\win32-file>rake test:link
c:/ruby264/bin/ruby.exe -w -I"lib"
warning: method redefined; discarding old initialize
Loaded suite

Finished in 0.128007 seconds.

17 tests, 26 assertions, 0 failures, 0 errors, 0 pendings, 0 omissions, 0
notifications 100% passed

132.81 tests/s, 203.11 assertions/s
rake aborted!
Command failed with status (116): [ruby -w -I"lib"
"test/test_win32_file_link.rb" ]

Tasks: TOP => test:link