[Win32utils-devel] win32-service patch

Daniel Berger djberg96 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 12:08:33 UTC 2013

I wonder if we would have better luck with Ruby 2. I'm not sure.

Looks like pure uses a TCPServer based approach while pure2 uses events.
Both are essentially your code. :)

Both the pure and pure2 branch both appear to have issues.

http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/win32utils-devel/2011-August/001679.html
http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/win32utils-devel/2011-August/001680.html
http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/win32utils-devel/2011-August/001681.html

http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/win32utils-devel/2008-November/001266.html