[Win32utils-devel] [ win32utils-Feature Requests-29798 ] Support for repeating scheduled tasks

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Wed Aug 28 00:21:56 UTC 2013

Feature Requests item #29798, was opened at 2013-08-28 10:21
You can respond by visiting:
http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=414&aid=29798&group_id=85

Category: win32-taskscheduler
Group: None

Initial Comment:
With scheduled tasks, there's an option for repeating a task every X time period, eg:

Repeat: Every:                        0 Hour(s), 5 Minute(s)
Repeat: Until: Time:                  None
Repeat: Until: Duration:              24 Hour(s), 0 Minute(s)
Repeat: Stop If Still Running:        Disabled

If I wanted to setup something similar to this with win32-taskscheduler, I'd have to create 288 scheduled tasks.