[Win32utils-devel] Problem with starting service with win32-service

Sean Karlage sean.karlage at uky.edu
Tue Aug 6 18:45:49 UTC 2013

One additional question: what is the best way to stop an already running
service if it's not in the processing phase? For example, I'd like to run
this script once daily. The processing doesn't take hardly any time at all,
so the rest of the time the process is asleep. However, if I try to run
Service.stop() on my code, it hangs (ostensibly because it's waiting for
the service to wake back up again).