[Win32utils-devel] Problem with starting service with win32-service

Sean Karlage sean.karlage at uky.edu
Tue Aug 6 17:01:44 UTC 2013

The startup arguments when Service.start() is called are here:

Service.start(SERVICE_NAME, nil, config_path, emails_path)

SERVICE_NAME is a constant defined previously, and config_path and
emails_path are both paths to files that are parsed when the service is
started. When I print out the args to the start method, I get the following:

args = ["ShareCleaner", "C:/Ruby200-x64/bin/sharecleaner.ini"]

These two strings correspond to SERVICE_NAME and config_path.
emails_pathdoesn't show up at all.