[Win32utils-devel] Problem with starting service with win32-service

Sean Karlage sean.karlage at uky.edu
Mon Aug 5 21:54:27 UTC 2013

Having fixed that issue, another has come up (though admittedly, it might
be a language issue as opposed to win32 issue). I'm passing in two strings
when the service is started. However, when I look at the args output on the
log, I only see the name and one of those strings. I thought the splat
operator would collect all the rest of the arguments into a list, but it
doesn't appear to be doing so. Is there something I'm missing?