[Win32utils-devel] Quick bit of help...

Paul Rogers paul.rogers at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 28 20:00:39 UTC 2012

Hope im on the correct list for this:

I would like to be able to use ruby for what is essentially webservice
testing, but in a windows/kerberos environment.

Im thinking I can do a dll in c# which can easily create the corect
authorization header for http request, and call this dll from ruby.

Since its been a few years since I did any dll development, I thought Id
drop a quick note here to see if that makes sense.

Im guessing I create a dll using the Create A Class Library template in
visual studio, and then use the windows-api gem to access that dll?

Thanks

Paul