[Win32utils-devel] IO.read questions

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Thu May 3 15:50:09 UTC 2012

Hmm, then what you state is your performance gain wouldn't be real for
those not running ssd and still on spinning drives.

Real World <> your world

By using a ramdisk you remove the rpm, inner disk caching and seek time
variables from the equation, which makes more easy to determine

Sorry for top posting. Sent from mobile.