[Win32utils-devel] File.owned? custom implementation

Daniel Berger djberg96 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 21:27:18 UTC 2012

I've added what I think is a working File.owned? method to the
win32-file-security gem. However, I'm not 100% sure that my method of
comparison is correct - I'm comparing sid strings (where I sort of
artifically chop the size of one of them) instead of using EqualSid
with pointers.

Can someone please validate? Just pull the latest git master.

Suggestions welcome.

PS - Heesob, I thought maybe you implemented this already at some
point, but I couldn't find it. If you did and I missed it then I'm