[Win32utils-devel] Help need to File.set_permissions

Daniel Berger djberg96 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 19:11:40 UTC 2012

On Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 6:05 AM, Heesob Park <phasis at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 2012/12/16 Daniel Berger <djberg96 at gmail.com>:
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 5:39 PM, Heesob Park <phasis at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi,

>>> Here is patches.

>> Looks good, go ahead and push please.
>>
> I wished you push the patches after a review.
> Anyway, I pushed the patches.

I did look them over first, and they seemed good. Thanks!

However, I am getting occasional segfaults when I run the permissions
tests. Specifically, it's the File.set_permissions tests. If you pull
the latest source code and run "rake test:permissions" a couple times
you should see it, too.

I'm not sure what's causing it yet.