[Win32utils-devel] Change to windows-api and other stuff

Daniel Berger djberg96 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 09:53:55 EDT 2009

I know it's been a little quiet lately. In part that's due to the fact
that I got myself a new job. It's a great job, but the commute is
long, and I've had to spend some of my weekend time getting up to
speed on some new technology, like git. Well, new to me anyway.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I've made a (hopefully) minor
change to windows-api, which I just released as 0.4.0. From now on,
any functions that begin with an underscore now retain that underscore
in the automatic method definitions, but with a non-underscore alias.
For example, instead of just "umask()", you'll now get "_umask()" and
"umask()" as an alias. I found that there were times when it was
better to retain the underscore in order to avoid certain method