[Win32utils-devel] (no subject)

Daniel Berger djberg96 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 16:14:26 EDT 2009

Visual Studio 2008

This has popped up on my Vista box with a fresh download of ruby-1.8.6-p114:

pack.c(1926) : warning C4018: '>' : signed/unsigned mismatch
        byacc  ./parse.y
'byacc' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'byacc' : return code '0x1'

I don't have byacc installed, but I recall that this only happens if parse.y
and parse.c don't have the same timestamp. But, I haven't touched either and
it looks like they do have the same timestamp. What's happening?