[Win32utils-devel] win32-service 0.7.0

Daniel Berger djberg96 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 20:51:57 EDT 2009

Hi all,

Just a quick heads up that I'll be releasing win32-service 0.7.0
tonight. I bumped the version because of an interface change I made to
Service.create and Service.configure. There were bug fixes for both
daemon.c and service.rb, too.

However, I have still not converted the Daemon class to pure Ruby. I
haven't forgotten the code you wrote Heesob, or the issues that
Patrick and Luis brought up. I just want to get this release out
before I start converting the code. I'm also still debating whether or
not we should declare 1.9.x and/or JRuby as the required