[Win32utils-devel] [ win32utils-Feature Requests-25792 ] Create a pure Ruby win32-ole library

Daniel Berger djberg96 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 22:36:11 EDT 2009

Absolutely not! I've just been busy lately working on a side project. I
designed a game and its now going to be published:

http://www.worthingtongames.com/CaesarsGallicWar.html

My work on that is largely over, so I can refocus my efforts on Ruby. :)

I've been working on the pure ruby pr-zlib library, and I wanted to get that
tested and out first. Once I'm done with that, I'm going to start a separate
pure project (pr/win32ole) and create a test suite for that.

Honestly, I didn't expect you to finish it nearly as fast as you did. I
thought I would have more time. :)