[Win32utils-devel] win32-api 1.4.5, reversion

Daniel Berger djberg96 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 00:21:53 EDT 2009

All,

I released win32-api 1.4.5 today, which basically just backed out the change
in 1.4.4 because it turns out that we do need unsigned longs in some cases
after call (for ole, mainly).

Instead, I've updated and released windows-pr 1.0.8, where some return
values that were previously set to -1 are now set to 0xFFFFFFFF.

I went through and re-tested the other win32-libraries. The only bug that
resulted that I could find was the File.directory? method in the win32-file
library, where I had hard coded a check against -1. I released a fix for
that today as well (win32-file 0.6.3). Otherwise, everything seems to be
fine.

Please let me know if you find any other problems as soon as possible. I
think, for now, we're ok.