[Win32utils-devel] [ win32utils-Feature Requests-1462 ] Interface for the Windows Tray

noreply at rubyforge.org noreply at rubyforge.org
Sat Aug 1 07:21:01 EDT 2009

You can respond by visiting:
http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=414&aid=1462&group_id=85

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I believe that ActiveState Perl has something called "PerlTray", for creating little icons in the system tray for Perl programs.  Perhaps we could create something like this?

If it requires a tie-in to something like exerb-win32, so be it.

Low priority item.

Comment By: Roger Pack (rogerdpack)
Date: 2009-08-01 11:21

Message:
you should checkout visualuruby--it has some tray examples that are quite nice.
http://github.com/rogerdpack/visualuruby_here/tree/master
http://www.osk.3web.ne.jp/~nyasu/vruby/vrproject-e.html