[Win32utils-devel] Getting virtual folder information

Berger, Daniel Daniel.Berger at qwest.com
Thu Sep 25 18:03:17 EDT 2008

One of the problems with SHGetFolderPath is that it doesn't work for
virtual folders. I _think_ we can get it with SHGetFolderLocation, but
I'm not positive, as I'm having a bit of trouble making it work.

Any ideas on how to get, say, the value of CSIDL_DRIVES? I mean, it
should be "My Computer", but I want to get it programmatically.

PS - I've added SHGetFolderLocation to Windows::Shell in CVS.