[Win32utils-devel] Vista x64 support

Berger, Daniel Daniel.Berger at qwest.com
Thu Sep 11 11:48:36 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I'll start working on improved Vista x64 support. I was in need of a new
laptop anyway, so I ran out and bought a Best Buy special, a Hewlett
Packard DV2945SE. 4gb ram, 320gb hard drive, low end nvidia graphics
card, etc, etc. All for only $750.

Anyway, the only issue I'm aware of at the moment is the win32-eventlog
library, but I haven't had the chance to do any testing on the others.