[Win32utils-devel] [ win32utils-Bugs-21726 ] Descriptionnotshownon Win2k3-x64

Berger, Daniel Daniel.Berger at qwest.com
Thu Sep 4 14:48:37 EDT 2008

Excellent. I've committed the changes you made, though I've made some
minor changes.

First, I've added Wow64DisableWow64FsRedirection and
Wow64RevertWow64FsRedirection to the windows-pr library, and they'll be
included in the 0.9.2 release, and win32-eventlog will now require 0.9.2
or later.

Second, I wrapped the whole thing in a begin/ensure clause to make it a
little more robust. I updated a few unrelated sections of code to do
this as well.